Natausha Pietrowski
New England girl livin in North Carolina
Home Theme Ask me anything Submit

90% of the time i look like a drug addict who just crawled out of bed and the other 10% of the time im lookin hella fine 5 minutes before showering 

theyellowbrickroad:

when i was 14 i sent a really mean message to this guy because i thought he was cheating on my best friend and it was like “i cant believe you would do that to her you piece of shit you dont deserve her” but it turned out he didnt and it was a big confusion and he was like “what are you talking about” and i panicked and said they were song lyrics

(via iamthewhitegirl)

people wHO SmiLE AT YO U WHEN U MAKE EYE  CONTACT WI HT THEM ARE MY FAVORITE KIND OF PEOPLE 

(Source: aphmolossia, via iamthewhitegirl)

silversora:

If a dead ancestor doesn’t appear in the sky to stop me, it can’t be that bad of a decision

(via tennantsof221b)

Atmosphere  (via rawkiss)

(Source: date-divinity-wouldnt-fuck, via alliesmackdown)

He thinks she drinks too much, she thinks he thinks too much.

nacholibrety:

the writers of this show literally wrote down anything that popped in their head and it’s absolutely perfect

(via cybercum)

and when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, i hope you dance 

TotallyLayouts has Tumblr Themes, Twitter Backgrounds, Facebook Covers, Tumblr Music Player, Twitter Headers and Tumblr Follower Counter